Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language Course you will Learn Web Programming from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of teaching experience.
The Go programming language was created by Google to do what Google does: performant web applications at scale.
Open-sourced in 2009 and reaching version one in 2012, the Go programming language is the best choice for web development programming today.
Ruby on Rails, Python, Django, Node.js, PHP, and ASP all fall short.
Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language Coupon
The original price of this course is $65. Now this course is available for $10.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Construct server-side applications using today’s best practices
- Acquire an outstanding foundation in the fundamentals of web programming
- Learn from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- Achieve mastery in the understanding and application of web development
- Understand servers, routing, restful applications, JSON, AJAX, templates, file servers, cookies, state, UUIDs, HTTP methods, HTTP response codes, sessions, Amazon Web Services, MySQL, MongoDB, load balancers, HTTPS & TLS, Docker, Containers, Virtual Machines, Google Cloud, and App Engine
- Create web applications using only the Go programming language’s standard library
- Create web applications without using third-party frameworks
- Build performant distributed applications that dynamically scale
- Apply cutting-edge web development practices